Are you looking for a rewarding role in healthcare?
Join Newcross today! As a Care Assistants in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team of health and social care professionals to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
You will get to make use of Flexi Pay, our exclusive employee perk, which allows you to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of existing shifts after completing them. All managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets (even on weekends and bank holidays).
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the last 3 years under your belt. You'll also need the right work in the UK. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care is a must. Ultimately, you'll be committed to finding the best possible outcome for our service users at all times.
A smart device with internet access is required to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it