Are you looking for your next exciting challenge?
Working with Newcross will allow you to take on new responsibilities in a fast-paced environment. We are currently searching for devoted Care Assistants in and around Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, and Yate. Your duties will vary, including anything from assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans, and supporting them in social activities. You'll work as part of a team and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
* An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
* Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
* A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
* Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
* Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
* Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
Get instant access to up to 50% of your wages after completion of a shift! All managed through the HealthForceGo app when you submit a timesheet. Includes weekends and bank holidays too!
What are we looking for?
As an exceptional carer, you are understanding, patient and compassionate. Plus, you will have gained a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past three years. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care are a must. It is vital for health and social care professionals to have a genuine desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people in their care.
The right to live and work in the UK is essential, while access to your own vehicle is desirable.
You will also need a smart device with internet access to manage your shifts through our app, HealthForceGo.