You will be joining our Bristol branch which is located in the heart of the city in Colston Tower on Colston Street and a short walk from Temple Meads train station.
Are you looking for a care role with a personal approach?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated and passionate Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Bristol, Nailsea, Keynsham, Stoke Gifford, Portishead, Avonmouth, Yate and the surrounding areas.
- Giving outstanding care and support to our service users.
- Helping with basic needs including feeding, personal hygeine, and mobility.
- Providing companionship through listening and talking and social integration activities.
- Respecting service users independence, choice, dignity and respect.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
It is highly desirable that you are a driver and willing to travel to as part of this role.
What is Flexi Pay?
On the Newcross Healthcare app, HealthForceGo®, staff can access Flexi Pay which gives them access to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available with day, weekend and night shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.