Personal Home Care - Nights
Are you a compassionate individual looking for your next role in healthcare?
As a Care Assistant in Torquay, you will be responsible for supporting our service user during the night from 22:00 to 07:00. We believe that everyone deserves to receive the highest standard of care in their own home, and you can help make this happen!
Your duties will include, though aren't limited to, supporting with personal care tasks, social integration, assisting with food and drink, and any other services required. Plus, you will receive specialised training tailored to this package of care.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £16.51, including holiday pay
- The ability to get paid instantly
- Fixed hours on a rota basis
- Free training opportunities to specialise in areas of your choosing
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough
Have the option to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of existing shifts with Flexi Pay (also available at weekends and bank holidays)! This unique perk can be accessed via our innovative app, HealthForceGo, when you submit your timesheets.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver with at least 3 months of experience of caring professionally or for a loved one. You'll be comfortable assisting clients with limited mobility and hold a valid Moving and Handling certificate. The right to work in the UK is essential. Access to your own vehicle is desirable. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference in the lives of people in need.
Does this sound like you?