Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Care Assistant in Brixham and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be responsible for following care plans and assisting our service users with day-to-day living such as personal care tasks, eating and socialising.
We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Do you want more control over when you get paid? Flexi Pay gives you the chance to instantly access up to 50% of the money you earn from your completed shifts! It is even available on weekends and bank holidays and can be found through our app, HealthForceGo.
Are you ready for this new role?
With a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. Experience in moving and handling and personal care is required. You'll rely on your fantastic organisational and people skills to flourish in this fast-paced environment!
The right to work in the UK is a requirement. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not mandatory.
Take advantage of
- A competitive remuneration of up to £12.94 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free DBS and uniform
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to Newcross World, where you can manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments