Become a passionate carer today!
As a Care Assistant in Burton-on-Trent and the surrounds, you will be a part of a community that truly cares about you.
Your duties will include:
- Aiding our service users with personal care tasks
- Helping them with eating and drinking
- Assisting them with socialising and any additional services they may need
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks.
What you need
We know you love caring for others, but to be part of our team, you will need to have the following skills and experiences:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience within the past 3 years in the UK.
- Moving and handling and personal care experience is a requirement
- Represent our core values of trust, expertise and empathy on every shift
- Have access to a smart device, with internet connection
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt
What is Flexi Pay?
Healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.