Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Burton-on-Trent and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your duties will include assisting service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Healthcare staff are able to choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling to help you when life gets tough.
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.