Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Ashford, Tenterden, New Romney and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide assistance and support to our service users with a variety of different important tasks. You will aid with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed or required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay feature!
Newcross Healthcare staff have the chance to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day by simply submit timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift within the same day
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers in the UK
Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Skills & Training!
Newcross Healthcare offers healthcare staff to chance to develop their skill set with a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work. The topics include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care, Epilepsy, PEG, End of Life Care and many more.
The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.