Newcross Healthcare is looking for carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users in Dartford, Gravesend and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is our exclusive app feature that enables healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Care Assistant, you have the opportunity to provide life-enhancing care and support to our service users with various life-enhancing activities. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed or required.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers in the UK
- Flexi Pay - Withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day
Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit your ongoing needs and commitments
- 30,000 discounts within high street retailers in the UK
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.