Apply today and change lives with Newcross!
We are on the lookout for dedicated Care Assistants to join our team in Inverurie and the surrounding areas. It will be your responsibility to ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive health and social care professionals, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional tasks required.
You'll already have a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt and have relevant moving and handling and personal care training. You will also need to be SSSC registered or commit to registering when you join our team. You must be confident in your caregiving abilities and constantly strive for our service users' best possible outcome! You must show that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
To work with us, you'll need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our handy app, HealthForceGo.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of existing shifts when you submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app after completing a shift. This exclusive employee perk is also available at weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- No need to wait around for payday - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs