A truly flexible and unique career in care
A care career with Newcross offers you a unique opportunity to balance work around your busy life. Even better still, you'll be able to receive instant pay for the work you do. Sound good? Then read on.
As a Care Assistant in Inverurie and the surrounds, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be aiding service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, daily living activities, social activities and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
Flexi Pay gives you the exclusive chance to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £13.41, including holiday pay
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
What you'll need
You'll be confident in your abilities as a carer and ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of experience and the right to live and work in the UK. If you do not have a valid Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our online course.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.