We want carers like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to provide care and support to our service users living in Inverurie and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care to service users with various needs and requirements. You will assist them with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services that will allow them to live as independently as possible.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Flexi Pay app feature!
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Your team will be based in Aberdeen branch which is our first office in the North of Scotland. We are a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
Why join Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts available as part of our 'Perks at Work' scheme
- Free specialist training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.