We want you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounds, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people to live their lives in a dignified way. Your duties will vary, but the ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Further opportunities are available for local COVID 19 testing. You'll be setting up and overseeing testing sites for lateral flow testing with full training provided.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.99, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
With Flexi Pay, you are in charge of when you get paid! All you simply need to do is submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Apply now and you can start within a week!