Do you have a caring nature? Then join us!
As a Care Assistant in Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. We're an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
Could you be our next care hero?
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience of moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
Discover the joys of Flexi Pay!
This easy-to-use feature enables our healthcare staff to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app bespoke app, HealthForceGo.