We are looking for carers like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for service users living across Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care and support to service users with various important tasks. These can vary but will include personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed or required.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Why our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit your needs
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
This flexible app feature allows our staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Development
Successful candidates have the chance to develop their skill set with a wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. We cover various topics such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, BSL or Makaton, Dementia Care, Safeguarding Adults and many more.
The right to live and work in the UKAt least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current workplace, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
Ongoing training and development through credits earned
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.