At Newcross, we reward and nurture our dedicated healthcare staff.
As a Care Assistant in Poole, Blandford and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your responsibilities will include supporting our service users with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care workers, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
- A competitive pay package of £14.35 per hour, including holiday pay
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can your free time ahead
- Free ongoing training courses and specialist apprenticeships to take your career in a direction of your choosing
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of experience. If you don't yet have an up-to-date Moving and Handling certificate, you can complete our training. You will need the right to live and work in the UK.
On top of your clinical experience, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.