Are you a carer looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced and dedicated Care Assistants to provide assistance to our service users living in Poole, Blandford forum, Blandford St Mary, Hamworthy and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will responsible for ensuring that our service users receive support completing a range of different tasks. They will vary but include daily living activities, clinical needs, personal care tasks, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
Our healthcare staff have exclusive access to up to 50% of the value of their shift within the very same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours across a range of different weekday, night and weekend shifts
- 'Perks at Work' scheme giving you exclusive access to 30,000 discounts
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering a range of different topics
Your local team are based in the coastal town of Bournemouth in St Stephens Court on St Stephen's Rd just off the A338. We are easily reachable by car or local buses and we are a 20-minute walk away from the train station.
Submit your application to us and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!