We are looking for you!
As a Care Assistant in Poole, Blandford and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive team, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Do you have what it takes?
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Why apply today?
Our benefits package is unrivalled. It includes:
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!