Change lives with us!
As a Care Assistant in Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford, Stone, Newcastle-under-Lyme and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary and will include aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
- An hourly rate of up to £12.49, including holiday pay
- The option of instant pay
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to choose from
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
With Flexi Pay, healthcare staff are able to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app.
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.