Our Weston-super-Mare branch are located in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5.
Join our caring team today and help us make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for caring and supporting our service users with various life-enhancing tasks. Your assistance will be required for personal care tasks, clinical needs, social integration activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through the recruitment process.
This unique 'same day pay' service allows our healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit you
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £13.63 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.