As A Caregiver, You Have The Power To Change Someone's Life
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking professional Care Assistants to join our team to provide expert care for our service users living in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surrounding local areas.
About The Role
Working as a Newcross Care Assistant means you will be involved in ensuring all those in your care receive the highest quality of person-centred care. You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan.
Personal care could include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will play an essential role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
We Offer You:
- Salary of up to £13.63 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
We Offer Flexi Pay!
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why Join Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit you
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
How To Continue
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
Apply To Join The Newcross Team Today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.