Join Newcross and change lives!
As a Care Assistant in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll work alongside a team of health and social care professionals to provide high-quality care to service users in line with their care plans. You'll be responsible for assisting them with personal care tasks, clinical needs and getting them involved with social activities.
If you'd like a role that feels like more than 'just a job', then Newcross is the place for you.
What is Flexi Pay?
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts as and when you need it (even on weekends and bank holidays). All you need to do is submit your timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- A facility to instantly withdraw your pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Could you be our next caregiving hero?
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years in the UK, and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. Ultimately, you'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not mandatory.