Are you looking for a flexible, inclusive employer with shifts that fit around you?
Whether you're busy with family, caring for a family member or have other commitments in your spare time, working at Newcross can fit around your schedule.
As a Care Assistant in Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Petworth, Midhurst, Liss and the local surrounding areas, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to further your career and take on new responsibilities in a range of establishments in your area. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo®, and we'll do the rest.
With a minimum of 3 months of experience behind you, you'll be confident in your abilities as a caregiver. With fantastic organisational and people skills, you'll flourish in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
The right to work in the UK is a requirement, as is an in-date Moving and Handling certificate. Access to your own vehicle is beneficial but not required.
Your benefits package
Our generous benefits package makes us stand out from our competitors. In return for your care, you'll get:
- An hourly rate of up to £14.12, including holiday pay
- The option of same day pay
- Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to choose from
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
If you're looking for true flexibility and control over when you work and when you get paid, then look no further. Apply to Newcross today.