Are you ready to get in the driver's seat of your career in care?
As a Care Assistant in Chichester, Portsmouth, Gosport, Petworth, Midhurst, Liss and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. This role is a chance to have real responsibility and enjoy the variety that each day brings. Your responsibilities will include aiding with personal care tasks, meal preparation, clinical requirements, washing, social integration activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a team of health and social care workers, and benefit from many opportunities to develop your career.
Our healthcare staff are able to choose when they paid! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Choose when you get paid with our instant pay facility
- Flexible shift patterns to work around you and your family life, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
- Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
- Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months paid care experience under your belt. We hire individuals who provide the same standard of care they'd expect for a family member. To provide this, we need all healthcare staff to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.