Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to support with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social integration activities and any other services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Flexi Pay allows you to gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
Take advantage of
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years
- Experience of moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.