Join our friendly health and social care team today!
As a Care Assistant in Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the care they need to live their lives to the fullest. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to aid service users with social integration activities, meal preparation, personal care tasks, clinical needs and any additional tasks in line with their care plans.
At Newcross, we will give you the chance to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, while working in a supportive environment with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Does this sound like you?
You'll have at least 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also essential. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise.
Access to a smart device with an internet connection is needed to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it
- Free DBS and uniform
With Flexi Pay, you can immediately withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts after completing them - even on weekends and bank holidays. Access this exclusive feature through the HealthForceGo app!