Looking for your next exciting role in healthcare?
As a Care Assistant in Chippenham, Devizes, Melksham, Calne, Corsham, Malmesbury, Lyneham, Dauntsey and the surrounds, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your healthcare career. Your duties will vary, including assisting service users with their food and drink, following care plans and getting them involved in social activities. You'll work as part of a supportive health and social care team and benefit from ongoing training and professional development opportunities.
You'll need to be an understanding, patient and compassionate person, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years under your belt and the right to work in the UK. Experience in moving and handling clients and personal care is a must. You will also need a smart device with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our innovative app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
Ultimately, to join us at Newcross, you will need to have a real desire to always strive for the best possible outcome for the people you care for.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! The unique perk is managed via the HealthForceGo app when you submit your timesheets.
Benefits at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from, including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it