Help those who need you the most.
As a Care Assistant in Colwyn Bay, Abergele, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Llandudno, Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon and the surrounds, you will work alongside a group of health and social care professionals, eager to give the best care possible to our service users.
This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including tasks like assisting residents with their food and drink, following care plans, and getting them involved in social activities. You will form part of a team working alongside a team of health and social care professionals, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years in the UK, along with experience in moving and handling and personal care. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
You must have a smartphone device with access to the internet, and your own vehicle would be a bonus, but not a requirement.
- A competitive remuneration of £12.49 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Free DBS and Uniform
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Enjoy Flexi Pay!
Our healthcare staff can gain instant access to an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!