As a Care Assistant in Colwyn Bay, Abergele, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Llandudno, Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. Your responsibilities will include assisting with personal care tasks, making up beds, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. We’re an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
What you'll need
You’ll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You’ll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you’ve displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You’ll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
What you'll gain
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments