Take the next best step in your healthcare career with Newcross!
As a Care Assistant in Corby, Oakham, Stamford and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. Your responsibilities will include supporting with personal care plans, clinical needs, meal preparation, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, you can choose when you get paid! Simply submit your timesheets through our HealthForceGo® app, and you'll be able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Apply now, and you can start within a week!