Are you seeking a new career avenue?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for competitive and supportive Care Assistants to care and assist our service users living across Corby, Oakham, Stamford and the surrounding local areas.
About the role
As a Care Assistant, you will have a range of daily responsibilities which may include: dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
Our successful candidates will play an essential role in allowing our residents to have a happy and dignified living.
Meet the team
Your local branch will be situated in Broadway Court, just a short distance from Peterborough museum and train station
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a similar care environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for employment within the past 3 years
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross Healthcare course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota and submit timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a field team leader
Why choose us?
With Newcross, you'll benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature that will enable you to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will also have the opportunity of growing in your healthcare career with our free training courses, earned through credits as you work, and a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
Submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way