Can you help us provide the highest standard of care to those who need it?
As a Care Assistant in Cumnock, Mauchline, Catrine and the surrounding areas, you'll reap the rewards of assisting vulnerable people in living their lives in a dignified way. Your varying duties will include following care plans, assisting with social integration activities, preparing meals and any additional care tasks required. Your ultimate aim will be to ensure that the people in your care are safe, comfortable and happy. You'll work as part of a supportive health and social care team, plus you'll benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
Perks at Newcross
- An hourly rate of up to £12.94, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough
Essential skills needed
You'll be an experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience from within the past 3 years. Prior experience of moving and handling and personal care is also needed. To work with us, you must be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join the team. The right to work in the UK is required. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial.
On top of your caregiving skills, we'll expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on every shift. You will also need a smart device with an internet connection to arrange shifts and access exclusive perks on our app, HealthForceGo.
Get immediate access to up to 50% of the value of your shift after completing it with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Submit your timesheets on the HealthForceGo app to receive the unique benefit.