A care career with an industry-leading range of employee perks. As a Care Assistant in Cumnock, Mauchline, Catrine and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 healthcare professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
Requirements: You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of caregiving experience and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Working for Newcross gives you excellent exclusive benefits, including:
- An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support for when times get tough.
Flexi Pay - Our flexible pay feature on the HealthForceGo app where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then a career in care at Newcross would suit you.