Our friendly Ayr branch are situated in Bath Place in Ayr, close to Ayr train station and St. John's Tower.
Are you looking for a job that enables you to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Cumnock, Mauchline, Catrine and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide care to our service users with various important tasks. You will assist with personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services needed or required.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Flexible full time and part time hours available with a variety of shifts to pick from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Salary of up to £12.37 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
Our new Flexi Pay app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your timesheets, payslips and rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.