We're a temporary staffing service that invests in its people. Join us today.
As a Care Assistant in Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno and the surrounding areas, you'll be the main companion of the people in your care. This role is an opportunity for you to take on new challenges and develop your career. Your duties will vary, including supporting with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work as part of a supportive team of health and social care workers, and benefit from ongoing opportunities for training and professional development.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Healthcare staff simply need to submit their timesheets through our app and they'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.