Join our community of caring individuals today
Join Newcross as a Care Assistant in Langor, Anglesey, Caernarfon, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno, and the surrounding areas,Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrew, Carntyne and the surrounding areas.
Your duties will include:
- Aiding our service users with personal care tasks
- Helping them with eating and drinking
- Assisting them with socialising and any additional services they may need
You will be a part of a team of health and social care workers, delivering care to our service users and putting a smile on their faces on every shift. This is a very rewarding role with a lot of perks.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- Free DBS and Uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
- 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years within the UK
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- The ability to make people smile and be a real people's person
- The right to work in the UK
- A smartphone device with access to the internet
- A vehicle would be beneficial, but not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your current shifts after completing them! Simply submit your timesheets via our app, HealthForceGo, to receive Flexi Pay (includes weekends and bank holidays).