You can make a difference by joining us today!
As a Care Assistant in Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno, and the surrounding areas, you'll work with a group of health and social care workers. You'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities, making up beds, social activities and any other services needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like minded individuals.
What is required
- 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years within the UK
- Moving and handling and personal care experience
- The ability to make people smile and be a real people's person
- The right to work in the UK
- A smartphone device with access to the internet
- A vehicle would be beneficial, but not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 ( this includes holiday pay)
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- Free DBS and Uniform
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Enjoy Flexi Pay, our app device that instantly lets you withdraw up to 50% of your shifts value, even on weekends and bank holidays! All through our innovative app, HealthForceGo.