As a Care Assistant in Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno and the surrounds, you’ll be an expert caregiver, keen to be a great companion to the people you care for. You'll be providing dedicated support with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any other services needed. We’re an inclusive employer and we have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. You can work as much, or as little, as you want and still play a key role in your community.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19 ( this includes holiday pay)
- Free uniform and DBS check
- No need to wait around for pay day - get paid instantly
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
You’ll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You’ll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years and be armed with evidence of situations in which you’ve displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You’ll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you’ll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 8,000 people, and growing.
Flexi Pay gives you the exclusive opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All you simply need to do is submit your timesheets through our app.
Apply now and you can start within a week!