Help us make a difference!
As a Care Assistant in Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno and the surrounding areas, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to in line with their existing personal care plans. You'll play an integral role in a supportive team to assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross will give you the opportunity to choose the hours that fit around you and gives you a supportive environment to learn and challenge yourself with plenty of learning opportunities.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
The perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £12.47, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and free DBS check
- Video interviewing from the comfort of your own home
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support.
You'll be an empathetic and compassionate caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of experience, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll be fuelled by your desire to make a real difference to the lives of people in need.
Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required.
If you'd like to take your existing clinical skills and experience to the next level, working in a supportive environment, then Newcross is the place for you.