We are looking for passionate carers like you to join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Care Assistants to care for our users living across Bangor, Anglesey, Caernarfon, Denbigh, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno and the surrounding areas.
This new HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the very same day by simply submitting their timesheets before 5pm! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts within high street retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay - 50% of the value of your shift within the same day
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
As a Care Assistant, you will work to ensure that our service users receive care and support in line with their personal care plans. Tasks that you will be providing assistance with include dressing, washing, personal care, clinical needs, social integration activities, making beds, tidying communal rooms and any additional services needed.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Newcross Healthcare's first branch in North Wales is based in Colwyn Bay and located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
Train and develop your skill set with us!
Newcross Healthcare gives you the opportunity to complete a variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work. These topics will include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Epilepsy, Dementia Care, Safeguarding Adults, End of Life Care and many more.
Successful candidates could also benefit from studying towards a variety of National vocational qualifications (NVQ/SVQ) with us.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.