Are you ready to play your part in the national caregiving effort?
At Newcross, we offer a golden-ticket opportunity to get involved in the national care effort to protect vulnerable people in your area. On top of competitive pay and a fantastic package of workplace perks, you’ll be able to see the difference you make to the people you care for.
All Newcross carers need at least 3 months of professional experience in the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. We also require you to have moving and handling and personal care experience.
On top of your experience in care, you will need to be able to demonstrate situations where you’ve demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. We’ll expect you to be a people person through and through, with excellent bedside manner.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
With Flexi Pay, our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our innovative app.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it