We need people like you!
As a Care Assistant in Denbigh, Rhyl, Prestatyn, St Asaph and the surrounding areas, you'll be an empathetic and experienced caregiver, looking to work flexible shifts in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be assisting service users with personal care tasks, making up beds, meal preparation, clinical needs, social activities, and any other services needed. As well as this, you will work alongside a team of health and social care professionals. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo® app.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support
- Free DBS and Uniform
Do you have what it takes?
- An experienced carer with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years within the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets
- Access to your own vehicle
As well as excellence in care, we also need you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
Got what it takes? Joining Newcross has many benefits. You'll be working for one of the UK's leading independent healthcare providers and joining a supportive community of like-minded individuals who live and breathe helping others.
With Flexi Pay, you are able to take advantage of gaining instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!