Are you proud to care?
As a Care Assistant in Derby, Swaddlingcote, Matlock, Heanor, Ripley, Belper and the surrounding areas of Derbyshire and South Derbyshire, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to put a smile on the faces of the people you care for on a daily basis. You'll be providing dedicated care to our service users and supporting them with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
Our healthcare staff can choose when they get paid with Flexi Pay! All they need to do is submit their timesheets through our app and they'll be able to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
Your benefits package
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
You'll be a real people person, able to build lasting relationships with service users, their family and your healthcare team. You'll need a minimum of 3 months of paid caregiving experience over the past 3 years in the UK and be armed with evidence of situations in which you've displayed our company values of trust, empathy and expertise. You'll also need past experience in moving and handling and personal care. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of caring for children and working within women's refuges but it is not essential.
It is highly desirable that you are a driver and have access to your own vehicle.
Apply now and you can start within a week!