Care Assistant / Support Worker
Professional care will change someone's life
As a Care Assistant or Support Worker in Dereham, Swaffham, Fakenham, Swanton Morley, Scarning, Hockering, Mattishall and Watton, you'll love nothing more than being a true companion to the people in your care. In this role, you'll work alongside a friendly team of health and social care professionals. Your duties will vary, including following care plans, assisting with clinical needs, personal care, social integration activities, meal preparation, making up beds and any additional tasks required.
Does this sound like you?
- An experienced caregiver with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience in the past 3 years in the UK
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo.
Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial but is not essential.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
- A competitive remuneration of £13.19 for HCA's and £14.51 for SW's per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Access to Newcross World, our app-based training platform
- Free uniform and DBS
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Have the option to immediately access up to 50% of the value of your completed shifts, even on weekends and bank holidays! All managed through our handy app, HealthForceGo.