We are looking for carers like you to join us!
As a Care Assistant in Dolgellau, Tywyn, Machynlleth and the surrounds, you'll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with caring for people in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be aiding our service users with personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities and any other services needed.
Since our first launch, 24 years ago, we have gone from strength to strength. We're a healthcare employer with a difference. We are powered by our fantastic teams and our innovations in technology, providing a market-leading employee experience.
You'll need to be an empathetic caregiver, with a minimum of 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years under your belt and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement. You'll have a desire to become a true companion to the people in your care.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not mandatory.
Choose when you get paid with Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets through our app and you'll gain instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Apply now and you can start within a week!