Kick start your career as a carer today!
As a Care Assistant in Dolgellau, Tywyn, Machynlleth, and the surrounding areas you'll be aiding our service users with personal care, clinical needs, making up beds, meal preparation, social activities, and any other services needed. As well as this, you will be working alongside some of the best health and social care workers, aiming to provide the best care for our service users.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
What we require
- The right to work in the UK.
- Experience in moving and handling and personal care
- 3 months of paid experience under your belt within the past 3 years within the UK is required.
- Tell us times that you have demonstrate our core values of trust, expertise and empathy, as you will have to use these in every shift.
- Free DBS check and uniform
- Access to a smartphone device with internet connection
- Access to a vehicle would be a bonus, but is not a requirement.
Why use Flexi Pay?
By using Flexi Pay, you can instantly access up to 50% of your shifts value at any given time, and this includes weekends and bank holidays. All you have to do is download our bespoke app, HealthForceGo.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day, and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counseling for mental health support when you need it.
Apply now and you can start within a week!