As a Care Assistant in Dolgellau, Tywyn, Machynlleth and the surrounds, you’ll love the fast-pace and variety that comes with supporting the day-to-day lives of residents in a range of establishments in your area. You'll be aiding our service users with a range of daily living activities including personal care tasks, clinical requirements, meal preparation, social integration activities, making up beds and any other services needed.
This role provides you with a unique chance to really grow in your career, take on new responsibilities and enjoy the new relationships that you build each day. Working for Newcross is an opportunity to become part of a supportive community, supported by like-minded individuals.
You’ll be confident in your abilities as a carer and be ready to get stuck in. You need at least 3 months of paid experience within the past 3 years and the right to live and work in the UK. Past experience of moving and handling and personal care is a requirement.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo®. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £13.19, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Free training opportunities to take your career in whichever direction you choose
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
Apply now and you can start within a week!