As a Care Assistant in Edinburgh, Kirkliston, Musselburgh, Longniddry, Garvald, Bruntsfield, Leith, Stockbridge, Costorphine, Liberton and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts.
An hourly rate of up to £12.66, including holiday pay
* The option of instant pay - no need to wait for payday
* Flexible shift patterns to choose from, including part-time or full-time hours, night and day shifts
* Ongoing training opportunities to forge your own career path
* Unlimited access to NHS-registered GPs via the Virtual GP app, and mental health support when you need it.
If you were already working with us as a Care Assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
* Ensured that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
* Assisted with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
* Worked with nurses, support workers and other members of the health and social care worker team
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
If you're a caregiving expert wanting to work for a company that's ahead of the curve, then don't hesitate - apply today!.