Newcross Healthcare is currently seeking compassionate Care Assistants to fill a variety of part-time positions, paying a competitive hourly rate of up to £12.66p/hr, including holiday pay. The roles cover a wide range of locations including Edinburgh, Kirkliston, Musselburgh, Longniddry, Garvald, Bruntsfield, Leith, Stockbridge, Costorphine, Liberton and the surrounds.
Did you know you can go from being a candidate to being an active and earning employee in just 48 hours?
Your healthcare benefits will include:
* Contractual employment with a guaranteed minimum of hours - no zero-hour contracts
* Instant pay with Flexi Pay - up to 50% of your shift's value
* Flexible working with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available, picked up via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
* Free, ongoing clinical training through eLearning and an in-house training team
As an essential Care Assistant, you will be part of a team that takes a holistic, people-centred approach to care. If you were already working with us as a Care Assistant, these are some of the things you would have achieved this week:
* Ensured that our service users get the support they need to live their lives to the fullest
* Assisted with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed
* Worked with nurses, support workers and other members of the health and social care worker team
To apply, you will need to have worked for at least three months in a professional care role, possibly in the NHS. Ideally, you'll have a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, but if you don't, you can catch up with our eLearning materials. The right to work in the UK is a must, and access to your own vehicle is beneficial. You will need to be SSSC registered or be able to commit to registering when you join our team.
To apply for this flexible working Care Assistant job, please contact us today! Newcross Healthcare has one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people. Could you help us make a difference? Join 9,000 nursing colleagues today!