Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking dedicated Care Assistants to deliver life-enhancing support and assistance in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Kirkcaldy, Glenrothes, Dunfermline, Cupar, St Andrews, Leven and Fife.
About The Position
As a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be:
- Assisting with person-centred day-to-day tasks
- Aiding with any clinical requirements
- Helping with development and progression
- Building relationships with service users and their family members
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community and other residents
The ideal candidate will be dedicated and compassionate, who will uphold our caring philosophy with a person-centred focus, whilst promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
Perks Of Joining Newcross
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit in with your commitments
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from high street retailers
Same Day Pay app feature
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day!
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo.
You Will Require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Meet Your Local Team - Our Kirkcaldy branch are situated in Carlyle House, just a short distance from Kirkcaldy train station
Click 'Apply' to submit your application and our recruitment team will call you shortly after.
Become A Member Of The Newcross Team Today! Submit Your Application!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.